Sunday, September 16, 2012

During this semester in Atlas 2000 I hope to learn about how technology was created, how digital and film has progressed, and how digital media has organized the world. I hope to gain a better understanding of technology itself, and how it will continue to rise. So many people use technology to communicate to their friends, or gain knowledge about literally anything. However, I am uncertain if we will learn more about the rise of social media with technology. This class caught my eye, as I am very fascinated with technology and media. Specifically, I hope to learn details about how to utilize technology to benefit the world and myself. Are their certain tricks or unknown aspects which can be manipulated for positive gain? I also hope to develop some close friendships within the TAM program that I can work with now and in the future. The biggest uncertainty is knowing exactly what I will learn and how to quantify that information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment